Funeral Arrangements for William Pistrui
A visitation will be held on Monday, December 6th from 11:00 AM until 12:00 PM at Herr Funeral Home, 501 W. Main Street, Collinsville, Illinois. A Mass of Christina Burial will take place at 1:00 PM on Monday, the 6th at Mother of Perpetual Help Church, with Reverend Robert Johnson as officiant. Burial will follow at St. John Cemetery, Collinsville, Illinois.
Christmas and New Years Mass Schedule
- Christmas Eve: 4:00 PM and 7:00 PM Mass.
- Christmas Morning: 9:00 AM Mass *No Confessions or 4:00 PM Mass on Saturday, December 25th.
- Sunday, December 26th: 8:00 AM and 10:30 AM Masses *Feast of the Holy Family; Normal Sunday obligation to attend Mass.
- Friday, December 31st: 4:00 PM Mass *Vigil Mass for Mary, Mother of God; Not a holy day of obligation.
- Saturday, January 1st: 3:00 PM Confessions and 4:00 PM Mass *Feast of the Epiphany.
- Sunday, January 2nd: 8:00AM Mass and 10:30 AM Mass *Feast of the Epiphany.
New Parish Office Hours
Beginning Monday, November 29th the parish office hours will be Monday through Thursday, 8:30 AM - 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM - 3:30 PM. The office will be closed Friday through Sunday.
It’s not too late to join us. Anyone considering becoming Catholic or just interested in reconnecting to the practice of their faith are invited. All are welcome. Meetings are held in the parish office on Monday evenings at 6:30 PM. Please contact the office for more information.
MPH for Life
There will be a meeting of the Mother of Perpetual Help pro-life group (MPH for Life) on Tuesday, August 31st at 6:45 PM in the parish office following the Tuesday evening Mass. MPH for Life has been active in our parish for many years and we are looking for more participation from our parishioners,. If you are new to the parish, some of our activities include Life Chain, participation in the 40 Days for Life Campaign, support for A Beacon of Light Pregnancy Center, the March for Life prayer at the clinic in Granite City and many other actions.