There are many ways to become involved in music at MPH. If you are interested in helping with music ministry, contact Denise Guetterman, Director of Liturgical Music. The ability to read music is not required to participate in any of the ministries which involve singing.
* For parishioners of high school age or older.
* Rehearsals are on most Thursday evenings from September through the feast of Corpus Christi from 7 PM to 9 PM.
* Join for the entire year or seasonally as your schedule allows.
* For parishioners in the 2nd grade through high school.
* The Youth Choir normally sings at the 10:30 AM Mass on the second Sunday of the month from September through May.
* Rehearsals are normally the Tuesday evening before the second Sunday of the month. They begin at 7 PM and last approximately an hour.
* Membership in the Youth Choir is flexible. Join us during the months that you are able!
* For parishioners in middle school and older who are confident in singing the Responsorial Pslam and leading the singing at Mass.
* Joining one of the MPH choirs is a great way to gain experience for becoming a cantor.
* Many opportunities exist for instrumentalists at MPH and depend upon the ability of the musician.
* Opportunities for strings, woodwinds, brass, organ and piano.